|Halloween-BatWings are nothing more than glazed chicken wings. This recipe is an easy recipe for kids.|
- 4 pounds of chicken wings
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Season to taste
- Boil chicken wings for 20 minutes at a rapid boil
- Add Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce and brown sugar in a pan and stir until brown sugar is melted
- Stir in seasonings
- Add small amount of black food coloring
- Add chicken wings and coat well with sauce, browning sauce onto wings, turning frequently
- Put cooked wings in a oven pan large enough to hold them all and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
We welcome your comments on anything on this web site.
We welcome any relevant site(s) that would like to link to this site. We value an exchange of links that would benefit both sites. Please fill out our VALUE EXCHANGE form for site inclusion.OR
If you would like to link immediately, then let us know you have linked for a reciprocal link.
CREATING OUTDOOR CHRISTMAS CANDLES
CREATING A HALLOWEEN SCENE SETTER
CHRISTMAS STOCKING PATTERNS
HALLOWEEN FOOD IDEAS
DO YOU WRITE A BLOG?
DO YOU HAVE A WEB SITE?
DO YOU CREATE VIDEOS?
BECOME A DESIGNER ON THIS SITE.
PUBLISH YOUR INFORMATION
THREE WISE MEN